Mobius Imaging develops, designs and manufactures advanced imaging technologies that fit seamlessly into existing medical workflows. Founded in 2008, the company has installed over 130 installations in 23 countries since 2014.
• On September 4, 2019, Stryker announced the acquisition of Mobius for $500 million, of which
$130 million is subject to certain regulatory milestones to be achieved during 2020.
• In November 2018, Runway Growth Capital completed $25 million structured debt facility.
• In July 2018, Mobius completed the first tranche of a $57 million Pre-IPO financing, anchored
by a strategic partnership and a $6 million equity investment by Tinavi (Shanghai).
• Healthios / Third500 served as exclusive strategic and financial advisor to Mobius in these
• This transaction underscores Healthios’ commitment to capital formation, to creative strategic
relationships, to Pre-IPO & IPO’s for emerging growth companies, to our global reach,
and – to serving the financing, strategic AND liquidity objectives of the most promising
companies at the peak of their potential
If you would like to learn more information about this transaction contact us below.